Friday, January 3, 2014

Turn The Page - A New Chapter Begins


My name is Bonnie and I would like to say Hello and Welcome you to my new blog.

Let me begin by telling you how this blog came about, for the past 13 years I have maintained and written articles for a Home Decorating Website. Over the past year or so I began to realize that my interest had begun to diminish and I began writing less and less. This made me take a long hard look at my site and after much consideration I decided it was time for a change – hence the title of this post.

Now I must warn you – especially you expert bloggers – this is my first attempt at a blog but it seemed like the perfect way for me to keep doing something I love “Writing” without the constant upkeep a website requires. As my website dealt pretty much with home decorating the appeal of a blog really took hold when I realized I could write about all the things I enjoy and am interested in.
A few facts about me: I have been married to my best friend for 32years and have two beautiful – I know all mothers say that – grown daughters.

My husband & I share our home with our two beautiful and precious Shelties – Sebastian & Oliver – they are affectingly known as “The Boys”.

There are also four others that we like to refer to as Fur-Grandbabies, two very comical French Bulldogs – Marcellous Wallace & Mollie Belle – and two adorable cats – Boone & Rayne – who belong to our daughters.

I will be writing more about them in future posts along with pictures.

Other interest of mine that I’ll be writing about are Home Decorating, Gardening, Crafts, Books, Music, Pets, Collectibles and I’ve gotten completely hooked on Pinterest. I’ll stop here as this list could go on and on. I’m not totally sure yet how I’m going to approach each subject – one per day or weekly – but I truly hope you will enjoy reading my writings.


No comments:

Post a Comment